Be one with the tricksy Chameleon. Blend In. Don’t get caught.
The Chameleon is a game of deception and deduction. Each round, a secret word is chosen and everyone knows what it is apart from the Chameleon. Every player must then carefully choose a word of their own to prove to the group they know what the secret is, while simultaneously trying to catch out the imposter.
An example round might go something like this: If the topic was food and the secret word was potatoes, players might say things like “boil,” “cheap,” and “brown” to prove their innocence. The Chameleon, taking cues from everyone else might say “poach.” Unfortunately for them, poached potatoes aren’t on menus up and down the country, so it looks like someone’s going to get caught!
- One The Chameleon game
- A party game of deception and deduction
- Winner of the UK Games Expo Best Party Game Award 2017
- 40 x Topic Cards, 14 x Code Cards, 2 x Chameleon Cards and 1 x Giant Topic Card
- 1 x Rules, 2 x Dice, 1 x Pen, 1 x Big Potato Sticker and 1 Foil Pack
- Let other players know you know the secret word to prove your innocence
- If you’re the Chameleon, try to bluff your way through the round
- Make it too obvious and you’ll let the Chameleon win
- Be too vague and you might arouse undue suspicion
- 3 to 8 players
- Each game takes approx. 15mins
- Made by Big Potato
- Recommended for Ages 14+