12 Days of Giftmas: Terms & Conditions
1) Competition launches Wednesday December 09th 2020 at 12:00 GMT. One giveaway will then be run everyday until Sunday December 20th 2020. To participate in this competition, reply with an appropriate comment to that day's post.
2) A winner will be selected at random from all comments submitted, after the draw deadline of 12:00 GMT the following day. The winner must have fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. The prize for the winner is outlined in 4) below. A winner will be chosen by random draw 24 hours after each giveaway goes live.
3) The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over.
4) A single prize will be given away on each of the 12 days, as outlined in the post at https://facebook.com/urbangiftsuk/
5) We (Urban Gifts) reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so.
6) The winner will be contacted via reply to their comment mentioned in 1) OR via Direct Message and will be asked to provide contact details of an email address and delivery address to allow supply of their prize. Urban Gifts accept no liability if the prize is lost or damaged in transit.
7) The winner will have seven days to claim their prize by providing contact information via direct message from the date it is announced. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. Urban Gifts does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
8) No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection, a valid email address, delivery address and access to Facebook. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet. Urban Gifts accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
9) We reserve the right to exclude any entries, which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. Urban Gifts accept no liability for lost or incomplete entries. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
10) The decision of Urban Gifts regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11) Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Urban Gifts reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Urban Gifts reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
12) Urban Gifts reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
13) Insofar as is permitted by law, Urban Gifts, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Urban Gifts, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14) The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.