Bucket of Doom
Bucket of Doom
- Oh no! You've been buried alive
- Fear not, you have 8 items at your disposal - and they're all useless
- Which rubbish item do you use to escape?
- Escape from loads of equally unfortunate situations with a variety of naff objects
- The storytelling game for the Macgyver in all of us
Have you ever thought about what you’d do if you got stuck down a well with only a set of bagpipes to help you escape? Well your incredibly over-active imagination now has a purpose and the death-dodging party game, Bucket of Doom, is here to harness all those wild and wonderful ideas!
The rules are simple: read out a doom card, pick an object, hatch an escape plan and the best plan wins. Simple. All you need to do is find a group of 2-6 open-minded friends and the Bucket of Doom will provide hours of entertainment.
- One Bucket of Doom Board Game
- Manufactured by Big Potato
- 3-7 players
- Vibrant pink colour
- Material: paper
- Dimensions: 4.3cm (H) x 5.9cm (W) x 5.5cm (D)
- Recommended age: 16+
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99 - Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See delivery page for full info.
One flat rate for shipping, starting at £4.99. See delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Visit our our returns page for full info.