- Unique and innovative approach to cartography
- Makes a sophisticated addition to any room or office
- Can be neatly folded into a geometric globe or flattened to reveal Buckminster Fuller's patented and undistorted Dymaxion map
- An ideal gifts for design enthusiasts, or anyone with a penchant for geography
In 1946, Buckminster Fuller patented a map of Earth’s flattened surface, free of the visual distortions and divisions that result from portraying the world as a spherical globe. Later adapted into a geometric globe, the Dymaxion Project became the most accurate portrayal of the Earth’s surface, and with the Dymaxion Folding Globe, you can admire a miniature version of this groundbreaking map. Eye-catching and innovative, this is a sophisticated marriage of cartography and design worthy of any home, school or office.
Featuring a design created in collaboration with the Buckminster Fuller Institute, the Dymaxion Folding Globe is available in Satellite or Black & White styles and is constructed from synthetic paper and magnets. Assembled globe measures approx. 8.26cm x 7.67cm x 9.47cm.
- One Dymaxion Folding Globe
- Contemporary, geometric design
- Available in two styles:
- Black & White
- Satellite photo by Reto Stockli of the NASA Earth Observatory
- Designed by Brendan Ravenhill in collaboration with the Buckminster Fuller Institute
- Made from synthetic paper and magnets
- Dimensions approx: 8.26cm x 7.67cm x 9.47cm
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99 - Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See delivery page for full info.
One flat rate for shipping, starting at £4.99. See delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Extended Christmas Returns:
Orders placed between Nov 1st and Dec 31st can be returned up to Jan 31st.
Visit our our returns page for full info.