- Unique and innovative approach to cartography
- Makes a sophisticated addition to any room or office
- Can be neatly folded into a geometric globe or flattened to reveal Buckminster Fuller's patented and undistorted Dymaxion map
- An ideal gifts for design enthusiasts, or anyone with a penchant for geography
In 1946, Buckminster Fuller patented a map of Earth’s flattened surface, free of the visual distortions and divisions that result from portraying the world as a spherical globe. Later adapted into a geometric globe, the Dymaxion Project became the most accurate portrayal of the Earth’s surface, and with the Dymaxion Folding Globe, you can admire a miniature version of this groundbreaking map. Eye-catching and innovative, this is a sophisticated marriage of cartography and design worthy of any home, school or office.
Featuring a design created in collaboration with the Buckminster Fuller Institute, the Dymaxion Folding Globe is available in Satellite or Black & White styles and is constructed from synthetic paper and magnets. Assembled globe measures approx. 8.26cm x 7.67cm x 9.47cm.
- One Dymaxion Folding Globe
- Contemporary, geometric design
- Available in two styles:
- Black & White
- Satellite photo by Reto Stockli of the NASA Earth Observatory
- Designed by Brendan Ravenhill in collaboration with the Buckminster Fuller Institute
- Made from synthetic paper and magnets
- Dimensions approx: 8.26cm x 7.67cm x 9.47cm
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99
Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See our delivery page for full info.
Fully tracked shipping, prices from £6.99.
Free for orders over £100
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products.
See our delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Visit our returns page for full info.