Hydraulic Robot Arm
Hydraulic Robot Arm
- Powered by water - no other power source is needed
- Teach your kids all about hydraulic power
- Detailed instructions included
- Makes a great gift for hobbyists and model makers
Anything powered by water may seem suspiciously low-tech at first, but the Hydraulic Robot Arm kit is ideal for budding scientists and engineers. The finished result - a remote controlled robot arm with gripper claw and suction cup functions - is a great demonstration of robotics and hydraulic power systems.
The Hydraulic Robot Arm kit takes approx. 5 hours to assemble, making it a great hobby project. Once complete it can be made to lift and rotate items up to 50g in weight, with either it’s gripper claw or suction cup
- One Hydraulic Robot Arm
- Includes 229 pieces and instruction manual
- DIY model kit that becomes a remote controlled, hydraulic powered robot arm!
- Educational: demonstrate how hydraulic power systems work
- Completed Robot Arm can lift objects up to 50g using it’s gripper claw or suction cup
- Full range of movement:
- 44° elbow motion and 45° shoulder motion
- 180° wrist rotation and 98° wrist mobility
- 270° base rotation
- Integrated braking system for accurate execution of commands
- Has a vertical reach of 41.90cm and a horizontal reach of 31.5cm
- No batteries or motors: just add water to power
- Retail Boxed
- Assembly time approx. 5 hours
- Ages 10+, Adult supervision recommended
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99 - Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See delivery page for full info.
One flat rate for shipping, starting at £4.99. See delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Extended Christmas Returns:
Orders placed between Nov 1st and Dec 31st can be returned up to Jan 31st.
Visit our our returns page for full info.