- Use your striker to score goals
- Move your striker using a magnet underneath the game board
- Can you get your opponent to pull their striker into their own goal? That's a KLASK!
- An action packed game perfect for for fans of air hockey and table football
Klask: The Magnetic Game of Skill is an action-packed point scoring game like nothing else. Using a guiding magnet that you move underneath the board, use your striker to hit the ball into your opponent's goal.
As you and your new Klask nemesis clash, there are 4 fiendish ways to score those much sought after points. Beyond scoring a goal, you can actually try to get your opponent to undo themselves.
If they should accidentally pick up 2 or more white magnets you score. If they should topple their own striker, you score. Lastly, if they should pull their striker into their own goal, that's a KLASK, and you score! But beware, as all these pitfall apply to you too!
- One Klask game
- 1 x Klask board
- 2 x Magnetic strikers
- 2 x Steering magnets
- 4 x White magnets (1 spare)
- 2 x Klask balls (1 spare)
- 2 x Scoring disks
- 1 x Storage bag (for all the small pieces)
- A fast-paced, action packed, goal scoring game
- Use your magnetic striker to hit the ball into your opponent's goal
- Make sure not to accidently pull your striker into your own goal (a KLASK)
- Also be wary of picking up the white magnets: accidently grab 2 or more and you loose
- For 2 players
- Game time approx: 10mins
- Winner of 5 awards, including the Dice Tower “Seal of Excellence” 2015
- Designed in Scandinavia
- Dimensions approx: 35.4cm (H) x 47.4cm (W) x 13.8cm (D)
- Recommended for Ages 8+
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99 - Free for orders over £20
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See delivery page for full info.
One flat rate for shipping, starting at £4.99. See delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Visit our our returns page for full info.