- Make your own light-up Cachalot
- “Cachalot” is an old timey name for a Sperm Whale
- Includes practice model for testing out your gluing and folding skills
- Wooden base
- For use with LED light bulbs
The Paperlamp Cachalot (or Sperm Whale if you’re not an old timey mariner) is here from the depths of the ocean to illuminate your space with a gentle, calming glow.
Inspired by the Japanese art of origami, each Paperlamp Cachalot kit starts out as pre-cut paper sheets, just waiting to be constructed. There’s even a whole other practice model included, for testing out your gluing and folding skills before the real thing.
Made from high quality 160g paper and available in 7 colours, every Paperlamp Cachalot kit also contains a wooden base with an E14 light bulb socket and UK plug. For use with LED bulbs only (not included).
- One Paperlamp Cachalot
- DIY papercraft kit
- Available in 7 colours:
- Sandy Beige
- Cadmium Yellow
- Light Grey
- Soft Blue
- Soft Pink
- Pre-cut paper
- Inspired by the Japanese art of origami
- Assembly guide and extra practice model included
- Made from high quality 160g paper
- Wooden base compatible with a E14 light bulbs
- Only for use with LED bulbs (not included)
- Glue required (not included, UHU® All Purpose Adhesive glue recommended)
- Stands approx. 24cm tall
- Made in Portugal
- Difficulty Rating: 1/5
- Makes for a unique bedside light, desk lamp or nightlight
- Please Note: This product comes with a UK 3 pin plug. An adaptor will be required for use in countries outside of the UK (Not Included)
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99
Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See our delivery page for full info.
Fully tracked shipping, prices from £6.99.
Free for orders over £100
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products.
See our delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Visit our returns page for full info.