- Make your own Paperlamp Parrot
- Extra long tail feathers, perfect for perching in all sorts of places
- Includes practice model for testing out your gluing and folding skills
- Wooden base
- For use with LED light bulbs
Representing the tropical rainforests, Paperlamp’s Parrot Alberti’s extra long tail feathers are perfectly suited to help him perch in a myriad of places, and bring a little bit of sunshine with him wherever he goes.
Inspired by the Japanese art of origami, each Paperlamp Parrot kit starts out as pre-cut paper sheets, just waiting to be constructed. There’s even a whole other practice model included, for testing out your gluing and folding skills before the real thing.
Made from high quality 160g paper and available in 4 colours, every Paperlamp Parrot kit also contains a wooden base with an E14 light bulb socket and UK plug. For use with LED bulbs only (not included).
- One Paperlamp Parrot
- DIY papercraft lamp kit
- Available in 4 colours:
- Soft Blue
- Cadmium Yellow
- Pre-cut paper
- Inspired by the Japanese art of origami
- Assembly guide and extra practice model included
- Made from high quality 160g paper
- Wooden base compatible with a E14 light bulbs
- Only for use with LED bulbs (not included)
- Glue required (not included, UHU® All Purpose Adhesive glue recommended)
- 72cm long from head to tail
- Made in Portugal
- Difficulty Rating: 4/5
- Makes for a unique bedside light, desk lamp or nightlight
- Please Note: This product comes with a UK 3 pin plug. An adaptor will be required for use in countries outside of the UK (Not Included)
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99
Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See our delivery page for full info.
Flat rate shipping, starting at £4.99. See our delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Visit our returns page for full info.