- Make your own Paperlamp Penguin
- Cool antarctic colours make for an ideal nightlight
- Includes practice model for testing out your gluing and folding skills
- Wooden base
- For use with LED light bulbs
The perfect nightlight companions for kids, the Paperlamp Penguins promise to keep their chit-chat squawking and flipper flapping to a minimum when bedtime comes around.
Inspired by the Japanese art of origami, each Paperlamp Penguin kit starts out as pre-cut paper sheets, just waiting to be constructed. There’s even a whole other practice model included, for testing out your glueing and folding skills before the real thing.
Made from high-quality 160g paper and available in 3 colours, every Paperlamp Penguin kit also contains a wooden base with an E14 light bulb socket and UK plug. For use with LED bulbs only (not included).
- One Paperlamp Penguin
- DIY papercraft lamp kit
- Available in 3 colours:
- Soft Blue
- Light Grey
- Pre-cut paper
- Inspired by the Japanese art of origami
- Assembly guide and extra practice model included
- Made from high-quality 160g paper
- Wooden base compatible with E14 light bulbs
- Only for use with LED bulbs (not included)
- Glue required (not included, UHU® All Purpose Adhesive glue recommended)
- Stands approx. 42cm tall
- Made in Portugal
- Difficulty Rating: 2/5
- Makes for a unique bedside light, desk lamp or nightlight
- Please Note: This product comes with a UK 3 pin plug. An adaptor will be required for use in countries outside of the UK (Not Included)
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99 - Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See delivery page for full info.
One flat rate for shipping, starting at £4.99. See delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Extended Christmas Returns:
Orders placed between Nov 1st and Dec 31st can be returned up to Jan 31st.
Visit our our returns page for full info.