- Make your own Paperlamp Rabbit
- Light up your burrow with this adorable bunny design
- Includes practice model for testing out your gluing and folding skills
- Wooden base
- For use with LED light bulbs
Cute as a button, let the Paperlamp Rabbit hop up onto your desk or bedside table and her gentle glow will softly illuminate your surroundings.
Inspired by the Japanese art of origami, each Paperlamp Rabbit kit starts out as pre-cut paper sheets, just waiting to be constructed. There’s even a whole other practice model included, for testing out your glueing and folding skills before the real thing.
Made from high-quality 160g paper and available in 3 colours, every Paperlamp Rabbit kit also contains a wooden base with an E14 light bulb socket and UK plug. For use with LED bulbs only (not included).
- One Paperlamp Rabbit
- DIY papercraft kit
- Available in 3 colours:
- Soft Pink
- Pre-cut paper
- Inspired by the Japanese art of origami
- Assembly guide and extra practice model included
- Made from high-quality 160g paper
- Wooden base compatible with E14 light bulbs
- Only for use with LED bulbs (not included)
- Glue required (not included, UHU® All Purpose Adhesive glue recommended)
- Stands approx. 34cm tall
- Made in Portugal
- Difficulty Rating: 1/5
- Makes for a unique bedside light, desk lamp or nightlight
- Please Note: This product comes with a UK 3 pin plug. An adaptor will be required for use in countries outside of the UK (Not Included)
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99 - Free for orders over £20
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See delivery page for full info.
One flat rate for shipping, starting at £4.99. See delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Visit our our returns page for full info.