- Can be played anywhere - from the pub to the kitchen table and beyond!
- Compact and easily stored in the included drawstring bag for portability and travel
- Simple rules make this game both competitive and crowd-pleasing
- Makes a great gift for any fan of board games or party games
How far can you push it? Push It is a tabletop game that’s simple to learn but a challenge to master. The aim is simple: players push their pucks as close to the central jack as possible using an assortment of moves. Anyone can play, but not anyone can win. Portable and travel-friendly, Push It can be played individually or in teams for thrilling tactics and endless fun. Makes a great gift for any friend with a competitive streak who is looking for a new challenge.
Push It comprises simple game pieces that can be stored in the included drawstring bag and taken anywhere. Play it at home, in the pub, while waiting for your flight, and more. Makes a perfect gift for any fan of tabletop games.
- One Push It Board Game
- 8 x wooden pucks in 4 different colours
- 1 x jack puck
- 1 x drawstring bag
- 1 x rulebook
- Designed for 2 to 4 players
- Can be played individually or in teams
- Push, flick, or even judo-chop your pucks closer to the central jack puck
- Can be played on any smooth surface
- Each round provides approximately 10 minutes of gameplay
- Recommended for Ages 7+
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99 - Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See delivery page for full info.
One flat rate for shipping, starting at £4.99. See delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Visit our our returns page for full info.