- 3 different engine models to choose from
- Substantially more wallet-friendly than an actual supercar
- The SoundRacer's sound effects will synch with the revving of your engine
- Transmit music through your FM radio from your smartphone or Mp3 Player
The SoundRacer is one of the most unique gadgets out there for the fast car enthusiast. Imagine listening to the revving of a Mustang V8, Lamborghini V10 or even a Ferrari V12 engine when you press your foot down in your very own car. With this ingenious device, your wish becomes a reality!
First you need to visualize being able to hear your very own engine close up and personal through your car stereo. Rev up your engine, and listen to the roar it makes. The SoundRacer then amplifies this sound through your car stereo via FM transmission using the signals from your engine.
It doesn’t stop there though. The SoundRacer multiplies this engine speed by a factor of 3 to produce the growling sound you would only get from a monster-sized engine - it’s like literally revving the engine of a real sports car. It even reacts to your level of RPM, so will produce a different effect depending on whether you are accelerating, idle or decelerating.
Setting up the Sound Racer is easy:
- Plug in the SoundRacer in the car 12V/cigarette lighter socket
- Find a free FM frequency on the car stereo and set the SoundRacer to the same frequency
- Some models can also connect to the radio AUX input
- Start engine and make a short rev to about 3000 rpm and down
- 3 beeps will indicate that SoundRacer have synchronized with the car engine rpm
Please Note: Soundracer works on approximately 85% of cars.
As an added bonus, the SoundRacer also includes a line-in socket to connect your iPod or MP3 player and transmit your music library to the car stereo
- One SoundRacer
- Available in 3 different versions:
- V8 Shelby Mustang
- V10 Lamborghini Gallardo
- V12 Ferrari Testarossa
- Transmit your engine sound through your stereo
- Enhanced sound matches your revving engine
- 3.5mm audio jack allows you to transmit your iPod or MP3 player music via FM, though your car’s radio
- Powered by cigarette adapter socket
- Beautifully gift boxed for the car fanatic
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99 - Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See delivery page for full info.
One flat rate for shipping, starting at £4.99. See delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Extended Christmas Returns:
Orders placed between Nov 1st and Dec 31st can be returned up to Jan 31st.
Visit our our returns page for full info.