What Came First?
What Came First?
- Dial up the fun at your next party with this competitive game!
- Pair up and bet against your friends in this game of hunches and history
- Fun, neon-inspired retro design
- Test your confidence and learn fast facts
- Makes a great gift for any board game enthusiast or trivia geek
Mayonnaise or ketchup? Bikini or surfboard? Think you know which came first? Test your hunches with this lively game of fun facts and history.
What Came First is a betting-style game best enjoyed going head-to-head with your friends, but be careful - incorrect guesses will set you back while your friends surge ahead! Makes a great gift for anyone who loves a good board game night or historical trivia.
What Came First is a betting-style party game based on guesses and hunches. Decide which of the two choices you believe came first, and bet chips on the outcome. Designed for 2-8 players. Suitable for ages 10 and up.
- One What Came First Board Game
- Choose one of two options and bet which one came first!
- Best played in pairs at your next party
- Test your knowledge of history and trivia in this betting-style game
- The more you wager, the more you win!
- Funky, neon-inspired design
- Designed for 2-8 players
- Recommended for Ages 10+
Delivery & Returns
Via Royal Mail and fully tracked
Standard (2-3 Days) £2.99
Free for orders over £25
Next Day (1 Day) £4.99
Excludes personalised and direct from supplier products. See our delivery page for full info.
Flat rate shipping, starting at £4.99. See our delivery page for full info.
Free UK returns within 30 days.
12 month warranty on all items.
Visit our returns page for full info.